Friday, January 20, 2012

I want to paint it black

For so long have I been alone. No light, no company. Just black. Wasn't til later on did I even discover a mirror to even see my own reflection. Hmmm.....white completion, fair skin, almost blue eyes but seems there a darker color intertwined......what is it? And white hair......huh who'd of thought. I eventually broke that mirror, figured what good do I need of luck. I'm not the supersticious type. And then I heard someone, but here? I went down to investigate, traveling lighty through the dark corriders. I've walked them so much I know exactly where to go to get to the first floor. I carefully looked through the door leading to the entrance. Never thought I'd come to this area again. Pretty much gave up on the idea of ever leaving. After all, I have no family, no friends. Heck I don't even have proper attire haha. And then I saw her.

No comments:

Post a Comment