Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Mantaray

I feel the suns rude rays hit my closed line of sight. I don't want to get up but staying down sounds even more irritable. Cracking my eyes slightly open, I look over to my clock. "Goddamn, three already?" Looking over to my side I see nothing, just an empty space on my bed. Figures he'd just leave and not even wake me. I turn over on my back, kicking the clump of blankets off as I go, until they're just a heap of contortedness at the edge of my bed. I sit up and look around enough to at least locate my boxers. Spot them by the window. Throwing my legs over the side and placing both feet firmly on the ground, I stand and groggily walk toward the window. My hands finds the string to the blinds, I pull it, raising the blinds higher. Blinding me to the world for a brief second. Then turning towards my body length mirror, I bask in the image that is me. Naked and radiant, as the sun illuminates my near perfect figure. Placing my hand over my evident hip bone, I look down toward my stomach and notice the residue on my stomach and chest. Shit I need to clean this off but I don't want to shower. I use my index finger and trace along my form. Feeling the now dried cum from the earlier hours of the morning. Nah, fuck it, I'll just get a towel wet and clean myself off. Even with it being pretty much dry it should clean up quickly. Then I can get dressed and go downstairs. Maybe see if that prick is back while I'm at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment